Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Saturday Afternoon Visitor/Helper

After I had finished service for the day I was in my house getting ready to wash and I heard a little voice saying Leah and knocking on the door and I opened the door and Naomi was at my door.  She had spent the night at Kris and Elvis's house but Kris wasn't feeling so good she was taking nap so she decided to come see what I was doing.  Since I was getting ready to was I asked her if she wanted to help and she said sure so she helped me do my laundry.  She put the soap in the water and handed me clothes pins and even hung a few things on the line.  It was nice to have a little helper for the day.  So here are a few pics us washing.
Naomi posing for me.  She loves to take pictures and is always ready with a pose.

One of her jobs was to carry the laundry detergent and clothes pins.

As we waited the 15 mins for the clothes to wash Naomi wanted to dance so I put on so music for her and she danced around my place.
Dancing and Jumping
It was nice to have a little helper for a while but tiring to she ask lots of questions but it was nice to have her for a little while.  We are becoming good friends so I am sure she will be over other days also.

1 comment: