Saturday, December 31, 2011

My House

I realized that I never put up pictures of my house so here are a few pictures of the inside of my house.  I finally almost finished getting every thing how I want it.
Family Room and Dining Room
Kitchen
Bedroom
Curtains in my Bedroom.
Bed with my Chair Night stand
Bathroom
 I still have a few things to finish up.  I painted in my bedroom but I need to finish some of the trim work.  This is the first time that I have ever painted the walls in a place that I live.  In my bedroom 2 of the walls are cream and 2 are this blue gray color.  As you can see from the photos my bedroom is really big which I really like because it help keep it a little cooler.  I also painted the windows/center block things in the family room green.  There are still a few more things that the owner still need to do to the house like put in the tile floor in the kitchen and family room area and put in the drop ceiling but over all I really like it here.

1 comment: